Terms & Conditions
- Are designs are unique and made to order, with no copyrighted graphics used in our logo work.
- We will keep working on your logo until you’re happy with it.
- The logo belongs to you. You own it 100%. We do retain the right to use it in our promotional material (like our portfolio, Facebook page, etc., unless you ask us not to).
- If you use the logo we made for you and your customers no longer buy your products or services, Little Guy Logos cannot be held responsible.
So yeah, order your logo and we’ll get started right away.
Terms of Agreement
Welcome to our website, littleguylogos.com (the “Website”). The Website is provided by Little Guy Logos “us”, “we”, or “our” for short. “You”, “Your” and “client” means You as the user of our Website.
You (the client) are engaging us (littleguylogos.com) for the specific project of designing your Company’s logo based on drafts and explanations provided by the client.
The client is engaging Us as an independent contractor. The client also authorizes the Website to use the final versions solely as part of our portfolio excluding the original drafts and explanation without explicit written permission from the client to do so.
Logo work under this contract shall be billed at a flat rate at the stated amount for the selected number of versions of the provided drafts and explanations within no more than 1 week. Should the said client require revisions, they will be provided at no extra charge.
4. Performance Liability
We are not liable to the client or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to use the logos.
5. Copyrights and Trademarks
- The client retains full ownership of the chosen logo and related materials
- The Website retains the right to use the logo solely as promotional material, including as part of our portfolio, and should under no circumstances sell, or use for profit other than specified by the client unless explicitly authorized by the client
- The client is assigned rights to use the design, graphics, and text contained, logo and explanations at his discretion.
- The Website should use the logo in a fair and legal manner which does not damage the client’s reputation and integrity
6. Payment Terms
It is imperative that payments be made promptly and as detailed in this logo contract. This contract becomes effective upon submission of the logo order via the littleguylogos.com website, or when both parties agree by email, text message or voice message.
7. Sole Agreement
The agreement contained in this “Service Agreement” constitutes the sole agreement between the client and littleguylogos.com
Any additional work not specified in this contract requires a separate agreement. All prices specified in this contract will be honored unless otherwise specified.
Projects where the client is inactive for a period of 30 days are automatically closed and considered finished, and any subsequent work is subject to additional charges.
8. Money Back Guarantee
In case of client dissatisfaction, a partial refund may be made available at Our sole discretion within a 30 day grace period following the order date.
Privacy And Your Personal Data
If You have any concerns or queries about material which appears on our Website or if You have questions about Your use of this Website or these Terms and Conditions feel free to get in touch with us.